Lira NGO Forum (LNF) was established in 1998 as a voluntary umbrella Non-Governmental organization (NGO) to represent Civil Society Organization (CSOs) in Lango sub region.
A vibrant, democratic, gender balanced and prosperous society
Promote Good Governance, Gender sensitivity and poverty reduction in Uganda through capacity building and advocacy.
- Team work
- To strengthen the capacity of CSOs to deliver quality services to their targeted communities in Uganda in a sustainable manner.
- To improve CSOs engagement with Government at local and national level.
- To promote credibility and legitimacy of CSOs to engage in development programmes.
- To strengthen the institutional capacity of the forum to fulfill its mandate.
- To promote gender equity, sustainable environment management, HIV/AIDS reduction and human rights protection.
LNF Program Areas
- Advocacy for accountability and good governance
- Partnership and Collaborations
- Membership and Capacity Development
- Citizens’ mobilization and participation